Council of Ministers decision dated 24.5.2013 SCHEME FOR ATURALISATION OF INVESTORS IN CYPRUS BY EXCEPTION on the basis of subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013.
Among other services, we can support you in the following:
• Consultation on the required financial criteria
• Advice on the necessary procedure for the completion of the application and its requirements.
• Thorough in-depth examination of the applicant’s specific situation we establish the best and most efficient way to meet the necessary financial criteria
• Pre-clearance verification with the Ministries in charge
• Assistance for the preparation of the necessary documents
• Verification of all the elements gathered for the application and confirmation of their standard of quality
• Regular monitoring of the status of the application and ongoing follow up
• Constant and regular briefing and update of the applicant regarding the progress of the application.
As soon as the Citizenship is obtained by the applicant we:
• Provide assistance in the procedure of obtaining the Cypriot Identity Card and Passport for each person concerned.
• Knowledge of the applicable legislation and the relevant procedures in obtaining the citizenship.
• Know-how in the preparation of a successful application
• Long and broad experience in the preparation of the applications and the procedure from A-Z
• Close contact with the relevant authorities
• A confidential collaborator
You can count on us: any issue that may occur can be addressed by our team, ensuring that all requirements are successfully met.
Free Circulation of Persons: Travel, work, circulate and reside freely within the European Union.
Free Circulation of Goods: Goods produced, marketed and manufactured in one EU Member State may be transferred freely to another EU Member State
Free Circulation of Capital: Upon obtaining the Cypriot citizenship, any amount of money may be transferred within the EU Member States, any purchase of property can be made in any EU Member State and investments may be made in any type of activity.
Free Circulation of Services: You may benefit from free circulation of services within all EU Member States without any impediments. Services may be offered by both companies and individual citizens.
Cyprus Citizenship for all family members: The Cyprus citizenship may be obtained for all family members i.e. for the spouse of the applicants, their children under the age of 18, and all adult-dependent children between 18 and 25 years old.
Physical residence in Cyprus is not compulsory: You are neither required to reside in Cyprus before the citizenship application nor after having obtained the Cypriot citizenship.
Students are considered European: Cyprus Citizenship holders have a right to much lower tuition costs in European countries as well as student loan, as they are Permanent Residents of a European country.